Certified Professional Manager – Asia (CPM) Mini-MBA Program Batch 44
Certified Professional Manager (CPM) to Boost Your Competitiveness
The Certified Professional Manager (CPM) mini-MBA program believes that professional development is essential for companies to excel in the global business arena. We believe that anyone has the potential to become a business leader or expert through the right attitude, education, and perseverance.
The CPM mini-MBA program is a short course for entrepreneurs, executives, managers who do not have time or funds to pursue postgraduate Business Management courses.
Our seminars and training improve our students’ competence and confidence by meeting our objectives:
- Educate professional managers with updated and relevant knowledge, skills, and mindsets.
- Elevate professional managers to become business leaders and grow their company.
- Ensure CPM alumni meet the Management Profession’s global standards.
Certified by International Federation of Professional Managers (UK, London):
The International Federation of Professional Managers (IFPM) represents more than 80,000 management professionals from various industries, worldwide. Headquartered in London, IFPM aims to raise its members’ competency in Business Management through its certification programs, continuing professional development, and code of ethics.
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance Management
- Strategic Management
Who should attend?
- Aspiring decision-makers in management
Benefits of Certified Professional Manager Mini-MBA Program
- Grow Your Business Skills to Global Standards
- Networking Opportunities (Local and Abroad)
- Earn the CPM Designation
- Find Job Openings (Local and Abroad)