This course introduces participants to the concepts and skills required to recognize opportunity, provide framework and develop business ventures. Emphasis is placed upon the role of entrepreneurship in economic development, the characteristics and competencies of entrepreneur. The ultimate learning objective is to conceptualize an enterprise plan to keep abreast on the setting up, launching and operating an enterprise.
- Assess personal characteristics and competencies that are necessary to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Explore new business ideas and opportunities.
- Apply business concepts and principles to develop entrepreneurial business goals and strategies.
- Prepare an enterprise plan to determine its probability of success.
Some of the conceptual tools and frameworks to be discussed throughout the course include:
- Perspective of Enterprise
- Ethical Enterprise for the Sustainable Development of the Country
- Characteristics and Competencies of the Entrepreneur
- Turning Ideas into Right Business Opportunity
- Marketing Competitive Advantage
- Technical and Operations Aspect
- Organization and Management Aspect
- Financial Capability in Business Start-up