ISO 9001:2015 Awareness
ISO 9001 is one of the world’s most widely used standards. It defines a system where a foundation for defining a system of processes required to achieve customer satisfaction can be achieved. This is the fundamental reason of existence for all organizations.
ISO 9001:2015 is the fifth edition of the standard and most experts say that this is the most significant change since year 2000. The process approach model introduced in year 2000 is now being replaced with the high level structure based on Annex SL, Appendix 2 of the ISO/IEC Directives, Part 1, Consolidated ISO Supplement-Procedures Specific to ISO.
Understand the meaning of the elements or requirements of ISO 9001:2015 using a process based and risk thinking approach, and Learn documented information techniques to conform with requirements.
- “Setting the mark” – managing expectations from the course
- “From concept to Practice” – the 2015 ISO framework
- “Annex SL” – key drivers of ISO 9001:2015
II. ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- QMS and the organization
- Management responsibility for QMS
- Planning the future – identifying risks and opportunities
- Internal & External Support for QMS
- Planning change and mitigating adverse effects
- Measuring performance
- Improvement in an ever-changing business environment
Who should attend?
Management Representatives, Executives, Managers/Officers, Internal Quality Auditors, Quality Management/QMS Certification Team, Document Controllers, Team Leaders/Functional Leaders or In-Charge, Key Personnel